Norwich’s Mustard TV appears as a question on ITV’s The Chase
- Credit: Archant
A Mustard-related question stumped a contestant on Tuesday night's episode of The Chase.
The question asked 'Mustard TV is a local channel in which city?' The possible answers were Newcastle, Nottingham or Norwich.
The contestant set with the tough question (for non-Norfolk folk) was Marcia, a 35-year-old sales manager from London.
She answered the question correctly after a good guess.
Marcia was playing for £3,000 and her correct answer saw her take one space closer to home.
She had rejected offers of £4,000 and £30,000 to ensure she got through to the next round.
You may also want to watch:
She hoped to open her own drama school if she won the money.
Despite making it to the final chase the contestants were beaten by the Dark Destroyer, chaser Shaun Wallace, with 40 seconds to spare.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 9 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
The show, presented by former Coronation Street actor Bradley Walsh, is on at 5pm weekdays.
Have you seen Norwich on TV? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk