Norwich named most faithful city in the UK
- Credit: Archant
Norwich has topped a list which reveals the most faithful cities in the UK.
Couples in Norwich can sleep easier than those living in London, Birmingham and Belfast.
That's because according to research from dating service Match, people in romantic relationships in Norwich are more faithful than their counterparts in any other UK city.
The study, which surveyed adults in monogamous relationships to find out how many had ever cheated on a partner, found that 81pc of people in Norwich said they had never been unfaithful.
This is how the most faithful top ten looks along with the percentage of faithful participants:
You may also want to watch:
1. Norwich (81pc)
2. Bristol (76pc)
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
3. Liverpool (74pc)
4. Glasgow (73pc)
5. Manchester / Nottingham (71pc)
6. Edinburgh / Leeds / Newcastle (70pc)
7. Brighton / Southampton (69pc)
8. Belfast (68pc)
9. Birmingham (66pc)
10. London (65pc)