Norwich pub gears up for 24th annual Valentine Beer Festival
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Ale lovers in Norwich can look forward to the launch of an annual beer festival at a city pub next week.
Regulars at the Trafford Arms pub will be able to taste more than 70 beers and ales as part of its Valentine Beer Festival which kicks off on Monday.
It is the 24th time the Grove Road pub has held the week-long festival, held every February, which also helps to raise money for a local charity.
Nick De'Ath, who took over the running of the pub in 2015, said: 'This has been going for over 20 years now. Last year was a great success and hopefully this one will be even better. We've got music on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.'
Like last year, the pub will be raising money for On the Ball, a Norwich-based testicular cancer charity.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event call 01603 628466.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award