Norwich prisoner Arfath Ali still on the run a week after escape
An escaped prisoner is still evading police, a week after he overpowered a guard at Norwich Crown Court.
Arfath Ali, 28, was in court last Tuesday where he was due to appear on an assault charge.
But he escaped from the dock and ran out of the court.
A police spokeswoman said their enquiries into where Ali was were continuing.
He was wearing dark jeans and a blue jumper and has links to Norwich and London.
•Call Norfolk Police on 101 with any information.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Pensioner jailed for five years for child sex assaults
- 6 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 7 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Hospital reports 10 deaths of people with Covid in two days