A range of events to take place over summer at the Plantation Garden
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The Plantation Garden in Norwich is holding a range of events this summer for the whole family to join in.
The garden, close to the city centre comprises of nearly three acres and features a Gothic fountain, flower beds, lawns, an Italianate terrace, Medieval wall, summer house, woodland walkways and a rustic bridge.
A range of events takes place throughout the year to bring more people to the garden.
On Sunday, July 1, a jazz picnic full of music and fun with the He-Hews will be taking place. They'll be performing music from flapper to disco with a New Orleans twist. The event is taking place from 5.30pm to 8pm.
Every Sunday from May 27 to September 2, tea, coffee and home-baked cakes will be served alongside live performances from local musicians. Entry is £2 on the gate.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit plantationgarden.co.uk
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting