Norwich PDSA charity shop’s appeal for donations
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Staff and volunteers at an animal charity shop are appealing for donations.
The Norwich PDSA shop on Queens Road is in need of unwanted items to help treat sick and injured pets.
PDSA, founded in 1917 by animal welfare pioneer Maria Dickin, is the UK's leading veterinary charity.
Items needed from the Norwich store include CDs, DVDs, books and toys, as well as men's and women's clothes, shoes and accessories.
Donations can be taken to the shop from Monday to Saturday, between 9am and 5pm.
PDSA shop manager, Dawn Cowie, said: 'Why not have a clear-out this weekend and donate your unwanted items to PDSA? As well as de-cluttering your home, you'll be helping raise money for the pets of local people in need.'
PDSA operates through a UK-wide network of 48 pet hospitals
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 3 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 4 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 5 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 8 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 9 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 10 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
For information about the Norwich PDSA shop call 01603 619126.
For information about PDSA, visit www.pdsa.org.uk