Over 150 houses take part in huge Norwich yard sale
- Credit: Archant
Over 150 residences have taken part in the NR2+ Yard Sale Trail in Norwich today.
Vintage clothes, vinyl, kids clothes, toys, bikes, books and even cupcakes were for sale to local residents and visitors alike.
Visitors were encouraged to take a look at what was on offer, as well as sampling a pint (or two) in one of the many pubs in the area.
The event started at 10am and finishes at 4pm.
Roads taking part include:
Albemarie Road, Ampthill Street, Arlington Lane, Armes Street, Avenue Road, Bathurst Road, Beechbank, Belvoir Street, Bensley Street, Bury Street, Caernarvon Road, Cambridge Street, Cardiff Road, Caroline Court, Christchurch Road, Clarendon Road, College Road, Colman Road, Connaught Road, Denbigh Road, Dereham Road, Dover Street, Earlham Road, Edinburgh Road, George Borrow Road, Glebe Road, Globe Place, Gloucester Street, Grange Road, Grovesnor Road, Hanover Road, Havelock Road, Heigham Grove, Heigham Road, Helena Road, Highland Avenue, Highland Road, Hill Street, Hotblack Road, Jessopp Road, Kingston Square, Le Strange Close, Leceister Street, Lincoln Street, Merton Road, Mill Hill Road, Mornington Road, Mount Pleasant, Muriel Road, Nelson Street, Neville Street, Newmarket Street, Northumberland Street, Onley Street, Orchard Street, Oxford Street, Park Lane, Parker Road, Portersfield Road, Portway Square, Recreatation Road, Rupert Street, Sandringham Road, Somerleyton Gardens, Spelman Road, St Phillips Road, St Thomas Road, Stafford Street, Suffolk Square, Swansea Road, The Avenues, The Shrublands, Trinity Street, Trix Road, Twelve Acre Road, Unthank Road, Warwick Street, Wellington Road, West End Street, Whitehall Road, Winter Road, Woburn Street and York Street.
For more information visit VisitNorfolk here. Did you take part in the Yard Sale Trail? Do you have any images from the event? Send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit