Norwich North MP Chloe Smith wears pink outfit for breast cancer appeal
- Credit: Archant
Norwich North MP Chloe Smith has donned a pink outfit for Breast Cancer Now's latest fundraising campaign.
Thousands of people across the UK will be adding a splash of pink to their outfits on Friday for the wear it pink appeal.
Ms Smith is encouraging her constituents to join her and sign up for the UK's biggest pink fundraiser which is taking place during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
She said: 'It's such a fun and easy way to support Breast Cancer Now's vital research, and help stop breast cancer taking the lives of those we love.'
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
One in eight women will face it in their lifetime, and every year around 11,500 women and 80 men lose their lives to the disease.
To take part in wear it pink this visit wearitpink.org/2017 for further details and how to register for your free fundraising pack.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash