Norwich mum feeling happy and healthy after losing more than 4st
- Credit: susan grey
A Norwich mum is feeling happy and healthy once more after losing 4st 12lbs and halving her dress size.
Susan Grey, who lives on Earlham Green Lane, joined her local Weight Watchers group after a GP scare.
A doctor had told her that both her blood pressure and cholesterol levels were incredibly high and she was at risk of developing type two diabetes - without a change, Mrs Grey would have been likely to suffer a stroke or heart attack.
During her first meeting, the 58-year-old was shocked to learn she weighed 12st 13lbs, so resolved to make a serious lifestyle change, which included joining a Zumba class with her daughter and leaving her desk job.
A year after joining Weight Watchers, Mrs Grey was please to learn that her blood pressure medication could be lowered and that she no longer needed tablets for her cholesterol.
You may also want to watch:
She said: ''Weight Watchers isn't a diet, but a way of life. It's helped me to become healthy again!'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car