Colleagues fundraise for mental health charity
- Credit: AIS
The team at Archant's Information Services department took on a skydive to raise money for their charity of the year.
The four members - Kate Greeves, Dan Burton, Andrew Maidstone and Richard Clarke - decided to raise as much money for Norwich Mind as they could this year.
To help kick off the fundraising they held raffles, cake sales and the skydive.
Each member of the team set themselves a target of £500 and so far the total raised is more than £2,500.
Kate said: 'Within our department we voted on which charity we would be supporting in 2018 and Norwich Mind won by a landslide.
You may also want to watch:
'We wanted to help raise awareness for mental health as each of us has friends and family who have been massively impacted with mental health issues.
'After the jump we were all on a massive high and each of us said we would do it again in a heartbeat.'
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones