Norwich man wanted after armed robbery at Norfolk post office
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police are appealing for help from the public to trace a Norwich man who is wanted after an armed robbery at a Norfolk post office.
Kevin Tunmore, 36, who also has links with Rockland St Mary, Chedgrave and Ashby St Mary, is wanted in connection with the robbery at Surlingham Post Office at 4pm on February 2 this year.
Tunmore is described as white, 6ft 1ins and slim, with long dark hair.
Four people were arrested after the robbery at the Walnut Hill post office.
One of the men was carrying what was believed to be a handgun and demanded the till to be opened before taking an undisclosed amount of cash.
You may also want to watch:
A second man entered another room in the store and stole cash.
Anyone who may have seen Tunmore or knows where he is should contact Norfolk police on 101 immediately or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move