Norwich man’s The Voice dream comes to an end
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich musician has lost the chance of becoming the next winner of BBC1's The Voice after being overlooked for the live shows.
Bradley Waterman, of Silver Road, Norwich, had already been given a second chance after initially being snubbed by former mentor Paloma Faith a few weeks ago.
The 19-year-old, who was then 'stolen' by Boy George for his team, was seen by millions of viewers tonight battling it out to be one of the three singers the Culture Club singer took through to the live shows.
But the former Sprowston Community High School pupil, who sung Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) (feat. Will Heard) failed to impress his mentor enough to progress from the knockouts to the next round.
Instead he took Southampton's Harry Fisher, 19, Londoner Vangelis, 24, and Cody Frost, 17.
The celebrity mentor said: 'I've got three great singers.'
The Voice continues next week.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 5 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 10 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs