Norwich man killed as car hits tree in Essex crash
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich man died after his car hit a tree in Essex, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to the crash on the B184, Dunmow Road, Dunmow at around 1.30am on Monday (October 9).
But paramedics pronounced the man dead at the scene of the crash which happened near to the junction at Mountain's Farm Road.
Police have since named the man as 33-year-old Jaroslaw Banaszek, from Norwich.
Emergency services closed the road while the incident was dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident or who may have seen the car in the area before to the crash should contact PC Jac Dean at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
Alternatively people can email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named