Norwich man Jake Killick denies six rapes, false imprisonment and multiple robberies in alleged city crime spree
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A 22-year-old man has denied 14 charges including six rapes - alleged to have happened on a single day - after appearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Jake Killick, of Norwich but of no fixed address, appeared to answer charges relating to March 30.
They include three counts of robbery, two of sexual assault, one of assault by penetration, one of false imprisonment and one of committing an offence with intent to commit a sexual offence, namely the alleged false imprisonment.
The charges relate to a total of seven victims. All six rapes are alleged to have been committed on the same victim.
Killick pleaded not guilty to all charges.
A provisional date for the trial, expected to last three weeks, has been set for January 2, 2018.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours