Norwich makeup artist is making East Anglia sparkle
- Credit: KATHERINE ASHDOWN PHOTOGRAPHY
Body glitter, the latest beauty craze sweeping the internet, has finally reached Norfolk thanks to a make up artist from Norwich.
Emily Turnbull, founder of Love Moi Makeup, a company specialising in wedding and occasion makeup, has launched a new service bringing festival-style fun to the region.
Body glitter took social media by storm earlier this year as party-goers at Coachella and Glastonbury boldly painted their bodies with the sparkly substance.
The Love Moi Glitter Bar is a travelling service that sets up shop at events, applying dazzling glitter designs to people's faces, body and/or hair.
Miss Turnbull said: 'As a makeup artist, I've always loved glitter, and after seeing how popular it had become at festivals and on social media, I decided to create my new service.
You may also want to watch:
'The great thing about glitter is everyone can, and does, enjoy it, whether they are five years old or 85!'
For more information visit lovemoimakeup.com
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night