Norwich jewellers celebrating 40th anniversary offers impressive discounts to mark the ocassion
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norwich jewellers in the heart of the city is celebrating 40 years of trading this year, and 20 in the Norwich Lanes, with a party and promotions throughout June and July.
Aurum Jewellers, located on Bedford Street, opened its doors for the first time at Timberhill on July 3 1977, and moved to its current location in 1997.
To celebrate 40 years in Norwich, the contemporary jewellery boutique will be offering 40 per cent off all silver, selected gold and diamonds from Saturday, June 3.
Customers are also invited to attend a party in store on Saturday, July 1 with fizz, canapés, exclusive product unveilings and an appearance from award-winning jewellery designer Andrew Geoghegan.
Jon Maddocks, owner of Aurum Jewellers, said: 'When we opened we were probably the only shop selling contemporary silver in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
'Jewellery shops were all very traditional in those days mostly selling gold, but we sought out products that were different and not widely available elsewhere.'
Aurum Jewellers is located at 21 Bedford Street in Norwich city centre.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools