Norwich jewellers celebrating 40th anniversary offers impressive discounts to mark the ocassion
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norwich jewellers in the heart of the city is celebrating 40 years of trading this year, and 20 in the Norwich Lanes, with a party and promotions throughout June and July.
Aurum Jewellers, located on Bedford Street, opened its doors for the first time at Timberhill on July 3 1977, and moved to its current location in 1997.
To celebrate 40 years in Norwich, the contemporary jewellery boutique will be offering 40 per cent off all silver, selected gold and diamonds from Saturday, June 3.
Customers are also invited to attend a party in store on Saturday, July 1 with fizz, canapés, exclusive product unveilings and an appearance from award-winning jewellery designer Andrew Geoghegan.
Jon Maddocks, owner of Aurum Jewellers, said: 'When we opened we were probably the only shop selling contemporary silver in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
'Jewellery shops were all very traditional in those days mostly selling gold, but we sought out products that were different and not widely available elsewhere.'
Aurum Jewellers is located at 21 Bedford Street in Norwich city centre.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab