Norwich hosts UK’s biggest inflatable play park
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Visitors to Norwich's Sportspark had the chance to take on a series of wacky challenges on an inflatable play area this weekend.
Described by organisers as 'the largest inflatable indoor fun park in the UK' the Wacky World obstacle course welcomed energetic challengers to take on a series of activities at the venue at the University of East Anglia.
The blow-up playground featured 12 individual inflatable challenges, including a giant bouncy castle, human wrecking ball, last man standing, an inflatable assault course, and football shoot out.
The 'one-of-a-kind inflatable area' also appealed to retro board game lovers, with a giant game of hungry hippos.
Players were attached to a bungee rope and had to compete to collect as many balls as possible to fill their team pouch.
You may also want to watch:
As well as family sessions, Wacky World offered over-18s only sessions for adult pairs.
Each session on the arena lasted 90 minutes, with unlimited play on the obstacles.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church