Norwich Harry Potter Book Night most popular in years
- Credit: Archant
Wizards young and old gathered in a Norwich book store to experience what it would have been like to attend Hogwarts.
A Harry Potter Book Night was held at Waterstones, Castle Meadow, to take part in owl balloon making, Quidditch and pose for a wizard wanted poster.
Potterheads were encouraged to dress up as their favourite characters from JK Rowling's bestselling books.
Children's book expert at the shop Louisa Theobald said: 'This has been one of our most popular years and what's lovely is how young some of the children are.
'They are just discovering the books and there are adults here who have loved the books for years.
You may also want to watch:
'The atmosphere has been amazing and it's great to see everyone come in their costumes with their wands.'
Now in its fifth year it is organised by Bloomsbury publishers with magical events taking place across the country.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each