Norwich groundsworker Harley Judge is first to be booted off Love Island
- Credit: ITV
An industrial concreter from Norwich said he was 'absolutely gutted' after being the first person to leave Love Island.
Harley Judge, 22, broke down in tears after none of the girls wanted to couple-up with him and he was told he was leaving the villa.
'Obviously I'm absolutely gutted to be leaving,' he told presenter Caroline Flack after saying goodbye to his fellow islanders.
'I built a great bond with everyone in there. I felt like I was beginning to come into my own towards the end.
'I didn't get a chance to express any romantic feelings towards anybody, so it's disappointing I didn't get a chance to meet any of the future new arrivals. Everyone seems happy in their couples though, which is nice to see.'
You may also want to watch:
The former Attleborough High School pupil had been hoping to find love in luxury villa on the island of Majorca but was rejected by both Amber and Chloe on the show.
But he did form a bromance with former Blazin Squad member Marcel and said is was very hard to say goodbye to his new friends.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
'I probably clicked with Marcel the most – he's a lovely lad, and gave me lots of good advice,' he said.
'We were inseparable by the end and it was really sad to say goodbye. It was probably my hardest goodbye. Camilla, Chloe and Montana were the three girls I was closest to.'
Harley added the kissing challenge was the highlight of his time in the villa and he had no regrets.
• Love Island airs on ITV 2 at 9pm.