Norwich groundsworker Harley Judge is first to be booted off Love Island
- Credit: ITV
An industrial concreter from Norwich said he was 'absolutely gutted' after being the first person to leave Love Island.
Harley Judge, 22, broke down in tears after none of the girls wanted to couple-up with him and he was told he was leaving the villa.
'Obviously I'm absolutely gutted to be leaving,' he told presenter Caroline Flack after saying goodbye to his fellow islanders.
'I built a great bond with everyone in there. I felt like I was beginning to come into my own towards the end.
'I didn't get a chance to express any romantic feelings towards anybody, so it's disappointing I didn't get a chance to meet any of the future new arrivals. Everyone seems happy in their couples though, which is nice to see.'
You may also want to watch:
The former Attleborough High School pupil had been hoping to find love in luxury villa on the island of Majorca but was rejected by both Amber and Chloe on the show.
But he did form a bromance with former Blazin Squad member Marcel and said is was very hard to say goodbye to his new friends.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
'I probably clicked with Marcel the most – he's a lovely lad, and gave me lots of good advice,' he said.
'We were inseparable by the end and it was really sad to say goodbye. It was probably my hardest goodbye. Camilla, Chloe and Montana were the three girls I was closest to.'
Harley added the kissing challenge was the highlight of his time in the villa and he had no regrets.
• Love Island airs on ITV 2 at 9pm.