Norwich groundsworker announced as contestant on Love Island 2017
- Credit: ITV
An industrial concreter from Norwich is looking to mix things up as one of the singletons to star in the latest series of Love Island.
Harley Judge, 22, is set for the summer of his life as a contestant on the ITV2 reality dating show, living in a luxury villa on the Spanish island of Majorca.
The cast was revealed on Monday night and is made up of six single girls and five single boys, including a former member of noughties boyband Blazin' Squad and a Motorsport grid girl.
The Norwich groundsworker, who is a former Attleborough High School pupil, said: 'If you were to have a conversation with my ex-girlfriend she probably wouldn't say very nice things about me because I'm now going on a show we watched together last year.
'One of my biggest turn-offs with girls is probably fake tan - the smell of it on your bed sheets is just generally not a nice thing.'
You may also want to watch:
But Mr Judge isn't the only Norfolk link on the reality show, as host Caroline Flack grew up in the county and attended Wayland Community School in Watton.
With temperatures high and pulses racing, contestants battle it out in the villa to remain in a couple as more singletons are sent in.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
Anyone left on their own at 'recoupling' is sent home, and the winning couple take home a scorching £50,000.
They will also need to win the hearts of the public, who have the opportunity to send contestants packing throughout the series.
Love Island kicks off Monday June 5 at 9pm on ITV2.