Norwich garden centre apologises after technical issues at new restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A garden centre has apologised to customers after it suffered problems at its new multi-million pound restaurant.
Notcutts Garden Centre in Norwich opened the new facility to visitors last week but, according to the company, high demand over the weekend caused issues which led to the restaurant only offering drinks and cakes while they were fixed.
Notcutts' general manager Richard Greenacre said: 'Whilst we were thrilled to welcome so many visitors, there have been numerous technical setbacks, including an unexpected power cut and significant equipment issues impacting on our offering. Our new restaurant team worked incredibly hard but we do recognise that some customers did not receive the service they deserved.
'Over the next few days we will be offering just coffee and cakes while we work to resolve the issues. We will be providing our full menu again as soon as we can.
'We'd like to thank our customers for their cooperation and support over what has been a challenging time and we hope to see them again soon.'
Have you been affected by the issues? Email email@example.com
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 4 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 7 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman