Norwich radio station launches new breakfast show and presenting team
- Credit: Archant
Norwich's community radio station has launched a new breakfast show and presenting team.
Sam Day, Rammer and Jamie Debenham have been chosen to take on Future Radio's morning slot from 7.30am to 10am, Monday to Friday.
Future Radio's broadcast coordinator Dean Tucker said: "I am thrilled that Future Radio will be bringing a truly local breakfast for Norwich, brought to you by our friendly team who live and breathe our fine city.
"We at Future Radio and Future Projects are a charity striving to provide vital help, support and life changing chances to anyone and everyone.
"It will be a shop window for what we do, what community radio can do and what's happening in Norwich."
You may also want to watch:
Future Radio, which is based at OPEN, is part of Future Projects, a registered charity which exists to deliver lasting change for those most in need.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?