Norwich footwear designer Milly J gives new meaning to smelly feet with garlic bread-inspired creations
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich designer has given a new meaning to smelly feet with her latest shoe creation.
Emily Jupp, known as Milly J, has created a unique pair of heels decorated with spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread – enough to send any devotee of the dish into meltdown.
Ms Jupp began making her 'strikingly unconventional' creations back in 2012 on her kitchen table. Fast forward four years and she now counts the likes of Kylie Minogue, Kat Von D, and Boy George among her clients.
In December 2016 she opened All About Shoes on St Benedict's Street in Norwich selling bespoke footwear, shoe clips and other related gifts.
Other shoe designs created by the innovative artist include a breakfast table, horses, Alice in Wonderland, musical instruments, and a peacock.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Jupp, 35, said: 'My shop not only houses my studio and strikingly unconventional footwear, but it's also the first retail shop of its kind to curate an environment for shoe lovers.
'Most Milly J shoes are made entirely to the client's specifications, however I do sell a small collection of limited edition shoes and clips in store – the spaghetti and garlic bread clip is available to purchase in the shop.'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
Ms Jupp also featured as a contestant on The Voice in 2014 and has won a number of awards including the 2015 Footwear Designer of the Year.
You can take a look at Milly J's unique creations on Twitter.