Norwich designer Lewis Snitch wins trip to Cuba for tropical coffee label
- Credit: Archant
The charm and beauty of Cuba has been captured on a new coffee packet label by a Norwich designer.
And the image, showing a street scene, won Lewis Snitch a trip to the Caribbean country.
Mr Snitch won a competition to design the label for the packet of Cuba Cumanayagua coffee beans sold by the brand ThreeSixty°.
His artwork topped an online poll of entries from designers across the UK.
Mr Snitch said: 'I wanted to capture the beauty of an old and enchanting Cuba. To encapsulate the atmosphere and feel of authentic street scene, I have used warm orange tones to build the design.
You may also want to watch:
'I have featured Cuban men wearing guayaberas shirts and fedora hats, playing guitars, smoking cigars and sitting on the steps of old buildings as classic cars roll by.
'The mountains loom in the background and towering palm trees arch over the intriguing cobbled streets, lined with red roofs to draw you into the scene.'
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
Mr Snitch won a return flight to Cuba for his entry.
Nicole Hartnell, brand manager, said: 'At ThreeSixty we're passionate about making premium quality coffee for everyone to experience and enjoy. 'Our Cuba Cumanayagua is a truly exceptional coffee experience – expect tasting notes of roasted peanuts and cinder toffee with a caramelised brown sugar sweetness and perfectly balanced acidity.
'The label designed by our #MyThreeSixtyDesign winner, Lewis Snitch, perfectly complements the coffee and echoes the essence of Cuba.'