Dedicated couple take Norfolk Rocks to the next level with beautiful, intricate designs
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A couple from Norwich have been painting rocks to make others happy.
John Wooden, 75 and Patrica Wooden, 67 of Old Catton have been decorating rocks for around a year and hiding them all over Norfolk.
They are two of many people in the county who have taken to the frenzy of more than 41,000 members on the Facebook Page.
Mr Wooden, said: 'I love art and when I found out the rocks brought so much joy to people of all ages it made me want to keep it up.
'Anyone can join in and paint the rocks, it doesn't matter how good you are, as long as it makes you feel happy.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Rocks (UK) was launched in August last year with a dedicated Facebook page. The details of the page are painted onto the underside of the rock for people to share their finds and connect with other rock hunters.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park