Dedicated couple take Norfolk Rocks to the next level with beautiful, intricate designs
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A couple from Norwich have been painting rocks to make others happy.
John Wooden, 75 and Patrica Wooden, 67 of Old Catton have been decorating rocks for around a year and hiding them all over Norfolk.
They are two of many people in the county who have taken to the frenzy of more than 41,000 members on the Facebook Page.
Mr Wooden, said: 'I love art and when I found out the rocks brought so much joy to people of all ages it made me want to keep it up.
'Anyone can join in and paint the rocks, it doesn't matter how good you are, as long as it makes you feel happy.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Rocks (UK) was launched in August last year with a dedicated Facebook page. The details of the page are painted onto the underside of the rock for people to share their finds and connect with other rock hunters.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 8 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 9 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help