Dedicated couple take Norfolk Rocks to the next level with beautiful, intricate designs
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A couple from Norwich have been painting rocks to make others happy.
John Wooden, 75 and Patrica Wooden, 67 of Old Catton have been decorating rocks for around a year and hiding them all over Norfolk.
They are two of many people in the county who have taken to the frenzy of more than 41,000 members on the Facebook Page.
Mr Wooden, said: 'I love art and when I found out the rocks brought so much joy to people of all ages it made me want to keep it up.
'Anyone can join in and paint the rocks, it doesn't matter how good you are, as long as it makes you feel happy.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Rocks (UK) was launched in August last year with a dedicated Facebook page. The details of the page are painted onto the underside of the rock for people to share their finds and connect with other rock hunters.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars