Norwich company lends helping hand to children’s charity
- Credit: TMS Media
A Norwich-based company aiming to 'inspire people and exceed expectations' is showing it can do just that by supporting East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Road work supplier Bateman Groundworks, signed up as part of the charity's nook business network in October 2016.
The network exists to support the nook appeal, EACH's £10 million vision to transform children's palliative care across Norfolk, including the building of a new hospice.
Bateman Groundworks has donated £25,000 and staff will raise some of that by taking part in EACH's revamped Ride for Life. The race is a three day cycle across the east visiting the EACH Hospices starting on September 29.
It is also the headline sponsor of EACH's Making Memories 2018 calendar,
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Ride for Life and the Making Memories calendar, contact EACH's Norfolk fundraisers on email@example.com or on 01953 666768.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food