Norwich City star joins RAF charity run
Iwan Roberts has been putting in the miles in support of a runathon.
Two men have completed a charity runathon today, having been given a boost thanks to a visit from NCFC star Iwan Roberts.
Mr Roberts joined Dai Smoldon and Richard Baker at Nuffield Health Centre yesterday, to run an hour of the 24 hour marathon.
Both Mr Baker and Mr Smoldon work at the RAF Armed Forces Careers Office, and are raising money for Blesma.
Blesma is a military charity which raises money for limbless army veterans.
You may also want to watch:
The pair say: 'We've seen how Blesma support can help people and want to raise as much money as possible to help limbless veterans lead independent lives.'
To support them, visit their JustGiving page.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument