Norwich City’s social media king Timm Klose explores North Norfolk coast
- Credit: Norwich City
He is known for his love of social media and on Sunday Norwich City defender Timm Klose used Snapchat to document his visit to the North Norfolk coast.
The Swiss-international visited Sheringham and Wells-next-the-Sea after returning to the county following the Canaries' pre-season tour of Austria.
His social media antics are loved by fans and his visit to the coast was noticed by some on Twitter.
Jamie Allison said: 'Timm Klose has visited Sheringham and Wells-Next-The-Sea. No chance that he'll want to leave now.'
Simon added: 'Timm Klose signs news contract after experiencing the wonder of Sheringham and Wells #fact #ncfc'
It was revealed on Sunday that the 28-year-old will be staying with Norwich City for the upcoming season as they push for promotion straight back to the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting