Norwich City to get new kit manufacturer after 10-year Errea deal ends
- Credit: Norwich City Football Club
A new kit manufacturer will be making Norwich City's shirts from next season, after the club confirmed its deal with Errea had finished.
Errea has been producing the Canaries first team, academy and women's kit since 2011, with players sporting the manufacturer's logo during four promotions to the Premier League.
During its tenure as technical kit partner, Errea brought back the classic 'egg and cress' design for the club's 2016/17 third shirt and released a controversial striped kit during the 2015/16 season, before finishing with the popular 'To The Fans' limited edition shirt.
The club said it wanted to thank Errea for "all their support and successful collaboration" during the partnership.
Head of commercial operations Sam Jeffery said: “We have enjoyed a long-standing successful partnership with Errea over the past 10 years that has seen some incredible and iconic bespoke kits designed for our fans.
“We would like to thank Fabrizio Taddei, Angelo Gandolfi and the wider Errea team for the great work they have put into the kit design process and their amazing support over so many seasons. throughout our partnership."
Mr Taddei, head of global partnerships at Errea, said: “Our journey together started in the 2011-12 season and over the course of 10 seasons we have experienced together the inevitable ups and downs that football brings.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
"Most importantly the highs of historic victories, Championship-winning campaigns and promotion to the Premier League.
“It is fitting therefore that Premier League promotion has, once again, been secured in our final season together.
“We have received some fantastic feedback from fans over the years, not only for the innovative and imaginative kits, but also for the custom-made training and leisure ranges, that have been an important part of each year’s kit launch.
“Not least of all, the response to the special, limited edition ‘To the Fans’ shirt was amazing.
"We can honestly say that it has been a pleasure and a joy to work with a club that has such imagination and flair, when it comes to designing their clothing.”