Football stars make special visit to EACH Quidenham hospice
- Credit: EACH
Norwich City footballers visit EACH Quidenham hospice
Children, young people and families at a Norfolk hospice got an early Christmas present after a special visit from Norwich City footballers.
Canaries stars Russell Martin and Steven Naismith visited the East Anglia Children's Hospices' (EACH) Quidenham base.
Norwich City's captain Russell Martin and team-mate Steven Naismith visited EACH's Quidenham hospice.
As well as chatting to families about the support they receive, the duo signed autographs, answered questions about the club and their careers and handed out gifts.
You may also want to watch:
Louise Gower, EACH care manager at Quidenham, said: 'It was a pleasure to host Russell and Steven, who got on fantastically well with our families, bringing a lot of smiles and laughter to the hospice.
'We really appreciate them taking time out of their busy schedules to visit and make this magical time of year that extra bit special for our families.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions.