Football stars make special visit to EACH Quidenham hospice
- Credit: EACH
Norwich City footballers visit EACH Quidenham hospice
Children, young people and families at a Norfolk hospice got an early Christmas present after a special visit from Norwich City footballers.
Canaries stars Russell Martin and Steven Naismith visited the East Anglia Children's Hospices' (EACH) Quidenham base.
Norwich City's captain Russell Martin and team-mate Steven Naismith visited EACH's Quidenham hospice.
As well as chatting to families about the support they receive, the duo signed autographs, answered questions about the club and their careers and handed out gifts.
Louise Gower, EACH care manager at Quidenham, said: 'It was a pleasure to host Russell and Steven, who got on fantastically well with our families, bringing a lot of smiles and laughter to the hospice.
'We really appreciate them taking time out of their busy schedules to visit and make this magical time of year that extra bit special for our families.'
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 7 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 8 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions.