Norwich Christmas shopping 2016: Jarrolds unveils the city’s first festive shop window
- Credit: Archant
Jarrolds has delivered an early Christmas present to Norwich shoppers, with the unveiling of the city's first festive window display of 2016.
The London Street display is dressed with reindeer in a woodland setting, complete with an abundance of toys, toadstools and autumnal decoration.
The shop windows on the Exchange Street side of the store are expected to be much more Christmassy and will be finished by November 1.
With 68 days to go until December 25, Jarrolds are the first department store in the city to unveil their festive windows.
John Lewis, House of Fraser and Debenhams are all expected to reveal their window wonderlands in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Festive proceedings in Norwich will fully spark into action on November 17, when the city's Christmas lights will be switched on.
The Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News return to host the ice rink in Castle Mall Gardens from December 16 to January 8.
It's set to be a cracker of a Christmas in Norwich!
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP