Norwich Christmas shopping 2016: Jarrolds unveils the city’s first festive shop window
- Credit: Archant
Jarrolds has delivered an early Christmas present to Norwich shoppers, with the unveiling of the city's first festive window display of 2016.
The London Street display is dressed with reindeer in a woodland setting, complete with an abundance of toys, toadstools and autumnal decoration.
The shop windows on the Exchange Street side of the store are expected to be much more Christmassy and will be finished by November 1.
With 68 days to go until December 25, Jarrolds are the first department store in the city to unveil their festive windows.
John Lewis, House of Fraser and Debenhams are all expected to reveal their window wonderlands in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Festive proceedings in Norwich will fully spark into action on November 17, when the city's Christmas lights will be switched on.
The Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News return to host the ice rink in Castle Mall Gardens from December 16 to January 8.
It's set to be a cracker of a Christmas in Norwich!
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre