Voice Project presents special candlelit concert
- Credit: Archant
Norwich's Voice Project Choir are presenting their special winter candlelit concert in Bungay.
The songs for the winter's night will feature some of The Voice Project's favourite pieces from the past decade alongside new seasonal songs written for the event.
Titled Nocturne - songs for a winter's night, the performance will incorporate stunning visuals and atmospheric lighting.
The show at St Mary's Church will be joined by some guest singers and musician who have taken part over the years.
'We produced two concerts in St Andrews Hall, Norwich just before Christmas as part of our 10-year anniversary,' director and bassist Jonathan Baker said, 'We will make this concert in Bungay a continuation of the celebration of the past 10 years and a launch pad for the next 10.'
The concert will take place on Saturday, Febuary 9 at 7.30pm.
Tickets available for £10 from their website or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm