Voice Project presents special candlelit concert
- Credit: Archant
Norwich's Voice Project Choir are presenting their special winter candlelit concert in Bungay.
The songs for the winter's night will feature some of The Voice Project's favourite pieces from the past decade alongside new seasonal songs written for the event.
Titled Nocturne - songs for a winter's night, the performance will incorporate stunning visuals and atmospheric lighting.
The show at St Mary's Church will be joined by some guest singers and musician who have taken part over the years.
'We produced two concerts in St Andrews Hall, Norwich just before Christmas as part of our 10-year anniversary,' director and bassist Jonathan Baker said, 'We will make this concert in Bungay a continuation of the celebration of the past 10 years and a launch pad for the next 10.'
You may also want to watch:
The concert will take place on Saturday, Febuary 9 at 7.30pm.
Tickets available for £10 from their website or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 8 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 9 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 10 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person