Voice Project presents special candlelit concert
- Credit: Archant
Norwich's Voice Project Choir are presenting their special winter candlelit concert in Bungay.
The songs for the winter's night will feature some of The Voice Project's favourite pieces from the past decade alongside new seasonal songs written for the event.
Titled Nocturne - songs for a winter's night, the performance will incorporate stunning visuals and atmospheric lighting.
The show at St Mary's Church will be joined by some guest singers and musician who have taken part over the years.
'We produced two concerts in St Andrews Hall, Norwich just before Christmas as part of our 10-year anniversary,' director and bassist Jonathan Baker said, 'We will make this concert in Bungay a continuation of the celebration of the past 10 years and a launch pad for the next 10.'
You may also want to watch:
The concert will take place on Saturday, Febuary 9 at 7.30pm.
Tickets available for £10 from their website or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients