Norwich charity appoints new trustee
- Credit: OPEN Norwich
A Norwich charity has appointed a new member to its board of trustees.
Open Youth Trust (OPEN) has appointed Karl Sandall, executive chairman and group chief executive of The TaxAssist Direct Group.
Mr Sandall joined The TaxAssist Direct Group in 2000 after 26 years of working with Midland Bank/HSBC in Norwich and Cambridge.
He is heavily involved in the local business community and is a member of the Westminster Club, the Norwich Castle Round Table 41 and the Strangers clubs as well as being a governor of Wymondham College.
Speaking of his appointment Mr Sandall said: 'As a family man of three teenage children I appreciate the importance of the work that OPEN offers to children and young people in Norfolk...they are after all the future of our community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban