New leisure operators set to open in Norwich’s Castle Quarter
- Credit: Picture: Angela Sharpe
A relaunched Norwich shopping centre is set to announce two new leisure operators opening in the city.
The launch event of the rebranded Castle Quarter was held on Saturday, September 28, with visitors flocking to the former Castle Mall.
And centre manager Robert Bradley, who described the day as "fantastic" said the mall was in talks with two leisure providers and hoped to announce details soon.
He said: "It was a fantastic day. Footfall was high with the centre buzzing. Figures have shown that we were 11.3pc up on the national average on Saturday, while Sunday showed a fantastic 17pc increase on the same time last year.
"This is just the beginning for Castle Quarter as more changes are rolled out over the forthcoming months.
"We are currently under offer with two more leisure operators and hope to be able to announce details of those soon."
You may also want to watch:
Attendees got the chance to meet special guest, Norwich Love Island contestant, DJ and personal trainer, Sam Bird, and enjoy an inflatable maze, crazy golf, silent disco and giant Tetris.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's