Free admission for children visiting Norwich Castle as part of wildlife event
- Credit: Archant
Admission to Norwich Castle is free for children and £2 for adults this weekend as part of a winter wildlife event.
On Saturday and Sunday visitors will have the chance to learn about the wildlife in their garden and explore the museum's natural history collection with curator David Waterhouse.
There will also be talks, face painting and craft activities.
Organisations including the RSPB, Norfolk Beekeepers Association, Hawk and Owl Trust and PACT animal sanctuary will be present.
For more information, visit www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk
You may also want to watch:
The Winter Wildlife Weekend is on from 10am to 3.30pm on Saturday, January 20 and 1pm to 3.30pm on Sunday, January 21.
Norfolk County Council's communities committee chairman Margaret Dewsbury, said: 'This is a great opportunity to take the family out and about on a cold winter's day and explore everything that Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery has to offer.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?