Norwich cafe reopens following major water leak
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norwich cafe has reopened after a water leak.
Cafe Bar Marzano at The Forum on Millenium Plain is back open for business following a closure on December 27 caused by a major water leak within the premises.
A spokesman for the cafe said: 'Good news! After a day of repair work and deep, deep cleaning we are back up and running as usual.'
They added: 'Thank you for your patience while we've been getting everything under control and back up to speed.'
Loyal customers took to social media to share their concerns for staff during the closure and offer well wishes.
Will Turner said: 'Gutted for you, perfect meeting place.'
While Eleanor Copeland added: 'That is a shame, I do miss going in there.'
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 5 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 6 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 7 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 8 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
- 9 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 10 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
Cafe Bar Marzano is open from 8.30am until 9pm daily.