Norwich cafe reopens following major water leak
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norwich cafe has reopened after a water leak.
Cafe Bar Marzano at The Forum on Millenium Plain is back open for business following a closure on December 27 caused by a major water leak within the premises.
A spokesman for the cafe said: 'Good news! After a day of repair work and deep, deep cleaning we are back up and running as usual.'
They added: 'Thank you for your patience while we've been getting everything under control and back up to speed.'
Loyal customers took to social media to share their concerns for staff during the closure and offer well wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Will Turner said: 'Gutted for you, perfect meeting place.'
While Eleanor Copeland added: 'That is a shame, I do miss going in there.'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
Cafe Bar Marzano is open from 8.30am until 9pm daily.