Norwich café opens second location in city
- Credit: Carl Mann
A Norwich business has launched a new venture in the city.
Café Pure a coffee shop based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital has branched out and opened a second location on St Georges Street.
Owned by The Chill Bar Company, Café Pure was set up to 'introduce a new, fresh, innovative and personal offer'.
Owner and Director of the company, Carl Mann, said: 'With our future in doubt at the hospital, as negotiations continue with our landlord, we felt our offer would succeed elsewhere.
'Being Norwich born I have always had an ambition to open a café/place for social events in the heart of my home city.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'We have spent almost 10 weeks with the use of local trades people, family and friends transforming the site into a modern café and we hope everyone will welcome our freshly made daily produce, great homemade soups and range of sandwiches, ciabattas, cakes and coffee.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut