Norwich café opens second location in city
- Credit: Carl Mann
A Norwich business has launched a new venture in the city.
Café Pure a coffee shop based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital has branched out and opened a second location on St Georges Street.
Owned by The Chill Bar Company, Café Pure was set up to 'introduce a new, fresh, innovative and personal offer'.
Owner and Director of the company, Carl Mann, said: 'With our future in doubt at the hospital, as negotiations continue with our landlord, we felt our offer would succeed elsewhere.
'Being Norwich born I have always had an ambition to open a café/place for social events in the heart of my home city.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'We have spent almost 10 weeks with the use of local trades people, family and friends transforming the site into a modern café and we hope everyone will welcome our freshly made daily produce, great homemade soups and range of sandwiches, ciabattas, cakes and coffee.'
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job