Norwich café gives away free coffee with cake as it reopens
A café in the centre of Norwich has reopened today with a new look menu following a refurbishment.
Cherryleaf Coffee House, on St Giles Street in the city, has been closed for more than a week and to celebrate the makeover will be handing out flyers in Norwich which people can exchange to get a free coffee when they buy cake.
Hannah, who works at the coffee shop, was preparing for the relaunch until midnight, cleaning up and baking lots of sweet treats.
She said: 'It's been a crazy few weeks, we have had a bit of a freshen up and brightened the place up a bit.
'We have also spruced up the menu to include full breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday, and introduced other breakfast items throughout the week including porridge and filled croissants.'
You may also want to watch:
The coffee house will also offer a children's menu, vegan options on the lunch menu and lots of gluten free, dairy free and vegan cakes.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban