Popular Norwich bistro to close its doors for the final time
- Credit: Molly Willis
A popular Norwich bistro is set to close its doors for the last time.
67 London Street, which opened in the city centre March, will be closing on Saturday, December 16 as the team's lease on the building comes to an end.
The business announced its closure to customers in a post on Facebook.
They said: 'We will be closing our doors for the last time on Saturday! So many good times and memories and hundreds of beautiful guests have passed through. Please try and visit one last time, for brekkie or brunch or a brew!
'Thank you for all the support. Love and peace to you all.'
You may also want to watch:
67 London Street took over the former site of Pandora's Kitchen earlier this year after the café went into liquidation.
They kept many of the former staff on and even served up a few of Pandora's most popular dishes, including avocado on toast and pancakes, as well as creating their own specials, such as the Yorkshire pudding wrap.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack