Norwich BrewDog bar to become cycling club house for beer and biking fans
- Credit: Steve Adams
Norwich's BrewDog bar is to become a cycling clubhouse where bike and beer fans can meet for group rides.
The independent craft brewery said all of its UK bars will become cycling hubs as part of its new BrewDog Chain Gang initiative.
The company's bar on Queen Street will become the Norwich clubhouse.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt said: 'Our fans who are avid cyclists have been using BrewDog bars as unofficial clubhouses for years.
'With BrewDog Chain Gang, we wanted to turn it up a gear by helping our community unite their two passions of beer and bikes.'
You may also want to watch:
Chapters are joined via the Strava Clubhouse portal where information on upcoming club events will also be shared.
The company said anyone can become a 'ride leader' and set up a 'chain gang chapter' in their area.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
For more information or details on how to become a ride leader visit https://www.brewdog.com/bars/chain-gang/.