Watch the winning performance of Norwich baton twirlers chosen to perform for England
- Credit: Sarah Cullum
Two baton twirlers from Norwich have been selected to represent England.
Brittany Coley and Caitlin Bircham are part of the Angel Baton Twirlers team.
They competed in the UK National Championships and the English Selections in Crawley over the Easter Weekend.
After their winning performance, they have been chosen as the Senior Freestyle Pair for England.
The Angels team won six awards in total during the weekend's events.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Cullum, joint coach with Claire White, said: 'We are extremely proud of all our Angels for their achievements and success over the Easter weekend.
'All their hard work and training has paid off, they are a terrific bunch of girls and a privilege to coach.'
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 10 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
If anyone is interested in helping support the international athletes in their fundraising, or are looking to try a different sport and join the Angel family, please contact Ann Cullum on 07884408414.