Norwich-based Sine Nomine choir searching for members with tenor and bass vocal ranges
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich choir is searching for a new members who can sing in tenor and bass.
Sine Nomine is a well established cappella choir which sings a wide range of sacred and secular music.
But the 25-strong group, which is made up of people of all ages, now needs to recruit people with tenor and bass vocal ranges.
Tenor is a type of classical male singing voice with a vocal range between countertenor and baritone.
The choir will be singing at St Andrew's Church in Norwich and at The Forum in December.
You may also want to watch:
It meets on Wednesday evenings during term time and new members do not require an audition.
The choir said any new members receive a month's free trial. After that membership costs £7.50 per month.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
For more information, visit www.sinenominenorwich.wordpress.com or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, leave a message on 07780550047.