Operatic trio Tenors Un Limited launch charity Christmas single featuring Norwich band
- Credit: salvation army
A Norwich brass band has teamed up with an internationally acclaimed operatic trio on a Christmas charity single.
The Norwich Citadel Salvation Army Band feature on Who is He? the latest single from Tenors Un Limited.
Tenors Un Limited, comprised of Scott Ciscon, Paul Martin and Jem Sharples, will be donating all profits from sales to The Salvation Army.
Paul Martin, said: 'The Salvation Army does great work in many areas. We wanted to do something that promotes the charity, as well as raising much needed funds.
'We're pleased The Salvation Army's brass band from their Norwich Citadel church joined us on the single.'
You may also want to watch:
Richard Woodrow, of the Norwich band, said: 'We were delighted to be part of the Tenors Un Limited Christmas single.
'Brass bands continue to play an important role in our church, as well as the wider Salvation Army.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 5 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
He added: 'The fact that the single will also be raising money for The Salvation Army is an added bonus.'
Who is He? can be downloaded via tenorsunlimited.com or on iTunes for 99p.