Norwich Astronomical Society holding stargazing event in South Walsham this weekend
Norwich Astronomical Society is holding a stargazing event at Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, in South Walsham, on Saturday night.
Between 7pm and 11pm visitors will be able to gaze through telescopes, with members of the society on hand to interpret the night sky.
There will also be astronomy talks at 7.30pm from David Balcombe and at 9pm from Mark Shephard.
Entry on the evening is �3.50 for adults and �2 for children, with the tearoom serving soup and hot drinks.
Visitors are encouraged to wrap up warm and bring a torch, infrared, if they have one.
You may also want to watch:
The gardens are nine miles east of Norwich, signposted off the A47 at the B1140 junction. For further details, go to www.fairhavengarden.co.uk or call 01603 270449.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups