Norwich Airport receives highest rating for disabled access
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Norwich Airport has held onto its high ranking as being easily accessible for disabled passengers.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority has released its fourth annual report on the disability access of the UK's largest airports.
It was rated as very good - the highest ranking.
The airport was deemed very good in last year's disability access report.
Other airports rated as very good were Aberdeen, Belfast City, City of Derry, Cornwall Newquay, Doncaster Sheffield, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Glasgow Prestwick, Humberside, Kirkwall, Southampton and Sumburgh.
You may also want to watch:
Airports rated as good were Belfast International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Inverness, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted and Newcastle.
Manchester Airport "needs improvement".
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk