Two Norwich Airport flights diverted
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two flights scheduled to land at Norwich Airport has been diverted elsewhere.
The BE4305 from Exeter was due to land at Norwich Airport at 11.40am on Monday morning.
But it circled above the airport for some time and was eventually diverted to Southend Airport.
And an earlier flight from Edinburgh, due to land at the airport at 10.05am, was also diverted to London Stansted.
It is understood that the plane was unable to land because of heavy fog, but Norwich Airport said they weren't able to confirm the reason.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns