Two Norwich Airport flights diverted
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two flights scheduled to land at Norwich Airport has been diverted elsewhere.
The BE4305 from Exeter was due to land at Norwich Airport at 11.40am on Monday morning.
But it circled above the airport for some time and was eventually diverted to Southend Airport.
And an earlier flight from Edinburgh, due to land at the airport at 10.05am, was also diverted to London Stansted.
It is understood that the plane was unable to land because of heavy fog, but Norwich Airport said they weren't able to confirm the reason.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 5 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 10 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road