North Walsham care home The Manor House gets set for Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Staff and residents of a care home in North Walsham are preparing to host a Christmas fair to mark the start of the festive season.
The Manor House will host the event featuring craft stalls selling everything from stocking fillers to Christmas trees on Saturday, December 2 from 10.30am to 2pm.
Also on offer will be homemade holly wreaths, gemstones, jewellery, Bodyshop and Scentsy products, plants, teddies, cards, preserves and more.
Paula Pawsey, manager, said: 'We are all so looking forward to welcoming everyone into our home to enjoy a spectacular Christmas fair.
'It promises to be a lovely day for the community and is guaranteed to help get you into the spirit of Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
We look forward to seeing you there.'
The care home is located in North Walsham Wood.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
For more information about the fair, call 01692 402252 or visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.