North Suffolk printer called on for reprints of new Alex Ferguson autobiography
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A north Suffolk printing company who were chosen to print the autobiography of football legend Sir Alex Ferguson, have said there has already been a call for reprints to keep up with the demand.
Clays of Bungay confirmed yesterday that they were behind the printing of Alex Ferguson - My Autobiography, which has already been tipped to be one of the biggest selling books this Christmas.
Kate McFarlan, managing director of Clays, which in the past has printed books by popular author JK Rowling, said: 'I can now confirm that Clays printed the book.
'We never discuss printing numbers but I can say that the publishers are delighted with the sales so far and we will be reprinting in the next few days to keep up with the demand.'
The long serving Manchester United manager, who retired at the end of last season after almost 27 years, has already caused controversy with his autobiography, criticising the likes of former United players David Beckham and Roy Keane.
You may also want to watch:
The book also reveals why he turned down the England manager's job on two separate occasions during his Manchester United reign, and reflects on his rivalries with Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide