North Runcton church to host 23rd annual flower festival
- Credit: Matthew Usher
An 18th century church in North Runcton will be decked out in flowers for the 23rd annual flower festival.
This year's theme for the All Saints' Church flower festival, taking place between Friday, June 1 and Monday, June 4, will be 'creation to the cross.'
At 7pm on Friday evening, there will be a choral concert at the church performed by Karen and Friends, followed by supper in the Village Meeting Place.
On Saturday and Sunday, refreshments and light lunches will be served in the Village Meeting Place where visitors will have the opportunity to purchase items from a number of stalls or buy a ticket for the raffle and tombola.
On Sunday evening, there will be a Songs of Praise service at the church and all are welcome to join in with the singing among the flower displays.
You may also want to watch:
For further details contact Lynda Fuller on 01553 840553 or Ken Matthews on 01553 842265.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man