North Norfolk coast forecast to be coolest part of county this week
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The north Norfolk coast will be one of the coolest parts of the county this week, as northerly winds keep the temperatures down.
Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest said sunshine will break through the clouds across most the region later this morning (Monday, April 15).
While inland temperatures could reach 20C, Phil Garner, from Weatherquest, said the north Norfolk coast will only see highs of 11C.
Wednesday will be slightly cooler, with a moderate wind and the chance of showers during the day. Temperatures could reach 14C inland and 10C on the coast.
Mr Garner said the wind will continue into Thursday, however it should stay dry with spells of sunshine bringing the temperature up to 15C across parts of Norfolk. The north Norfolk coast will again be cooler at 11C.
Friday will get off to a cloudy start, but will be slightly warmer with temperatures reaching 16C.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed